Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I recover the serial number of Sims: Makin Magic from my PC?

My son has all expansion packs for The Sims up to %26amp; including Makin Magic. The time has now come to uninstall them from the C: drive onto our new external hard drive. I have found ALL prior serial numbers for Sims: Deluxe, House Party, Hot Date, On Holiday, Unleashed %26amp; Superstar. The manual for MM is however, missing! I have Tune-Up Registry Editor. Is there a way I can search the registry for the original serial? All other packs were previously registered at the EA.co.uk website except Makin Magic.

How do I recover the serial number of Sims: Makin Magic from my PC?
my daughter has all the expansion packs too. Here the serial number to Making Magic is :





ATWN-MTL2-HWRY-QHQF-KH6V


No comments:

Post a Comment