Sunday, August 2, 2009

My video editors don't open my video files!?

I can't seem to open my .avi and .mp4 files in any Movie Editing Programs . . . i've downloaded some codecs etc, no effect.





I was wondering





a. Is there a movie editing program like VLC Player, which can open ANY video file?


b. Is there a conversion program that can convert my .avi and .mp4 files into a video format that Windows Movie Maker will recognize and open?


c. Is there a codec package which is guaranteed to allow my Windows XP Programs like Windows Media Player and Windows Movie Maker to open the aforementioned files?





Thank you very much.

My video editors don't open my video files!?
Try this link for the codec pack it's reliable.





http://www.free-codecs.com/





also download a copy of Virtualdub to check files for corruption and fix if possible you can get it free here and at


Cnet.com
Reply:you are missing codec


you need to download Kazza codec pack it has everything !





here in a link http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.ht...





enjoy it's free.


No comments:

Post a Comment