Sunday, August 2, 2009

I think i lost my chance?

to get into Cal Poly SLO and middle tier UC's(UCI,UCSB).





9th grade





avg gpa is 3.25





10th grade





1st semester=3.0(C in AP euro)


2nd semester= about 3.8-4.0 weighted





11th grade





planning to take 2 AP's, i know i will get all A's, im more determined.





ive done some calculations, if i get straight A's


my CSU gpa is around 3.6-3.7


my UC gpa is around 3.8-3.9





minimal extra activities=job,200 hours, editor of yearbook, and VP of church.





Is that enough to get me into Cal Poly SLO or UCSB,UCI.


I know college competition is soaring,that is why im asking you.








BTW, my ACT is 28,planning to retake for 31+

I think i lost my chance?
If you follow through with your plan and beef up in the area of extra curricular activities, you may have a very good chance of getting into Cal Poly SLO or UCSB, UCI. I'd would talk with your school counselor for more advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment