Thursday, July 30, 2009

Corel Paint macros are killing me - I can't figure it out - Help!!!?

In trying to use the VBA, I am completely lost.... but manually I do this sequence all the time - it just takes forever.








Can someone please give me the short-cut keys - or just the program to cut and paste into the Visual Basic Editor.:








One I am set up to trigger the program, I need to have the following sequence in place:











ALT-F,





A,








Enter,





Enter,





Alt-F,





C,





Then repeated over and over again.








I use this sequence to copy hi res images into a new folder at a 25% reduction and the Macro would turn this labor-intensive procedure into a snap.





The only extra short-cut I may need is a PAUSE short-cut if the macro works faster than the program will allow.





Your assistance will really be appreciated.





Geoff - San Diego


Email: yourway@aol.com

Corel Paint macros are killing me - I can't figure it out - Help!!!?
See Microsoft PowerToys, it has a program named Image Resizer that do the job for you





Microsoft PowerToys here


http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downl...





and Image Resizer here


http://download.microsoft.com/download/w...





Enjoy


In addition, you can Use Action in PhotoShop to do an action (Or series of action) to unlimited number of files stored in single folder





Enjoy my prpfile, I am the VBAXLMan


No comments:

Post a Comment