Friday, July 31, 2009

I am trying to apply to McMaster University's Bachelor of Health Sciences program?

I am trying to apply to McMaster University's Bachelor of Health Sciences program , and in order to do so, i must complete a supplementary application, which involves writing 3 essays. On the University's site, it mentions that i can not prewrite the essays in a word processing program, only a text editing program. I only realized this after prewriting all 3 essays in Word.





It says that this is the case b/c the two types of programs do not share the same fonts, yet when i copy and paste the essay from word into notepad (a text editor), the font appears in the text editor's font. On the site, it even mentions that this can not be done. Is there a way around this?

I am trying to apply to McMaster University's Bachelor of Health Sciences program?
hm... I think you're fine with the essay you pasted onto Notepad. I think what the site is trying to say is that only certain fonts are not shared between the two programs.





What ever font you used in Word, Notepad probably has the same font. OR Notepad converts any font into its own font when it is pasted. I think you're okay.





Hope this helps. And good luck with the application!!

house plants

No comments:

Post a Comment