Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Re:Desperate for your HELP !!!!?

Hi editor,





I bought this Winner of over 82 International Awards car ( Mazda 6 ) on sept 05, but too disapointed after 3days on the road the car started to make types of irritating noise from many part of my car and i can heard it clearly while i m driving. So i send my car to the authorised service center in Penang for inspection n service. After the inspection the problem of my car still remain the same.





So i call up C %26amp; C ( main ) at P.J to make arrangement for reinspection again for the unsolved problem. So on Oct 05 i drove my car to P.J. After Inspection n repair, i drove back to penang but unfortunenatly the irritating sound still occure after 1 week. Since then i frequently visit them for furthor inspection n repair. As the C %26amp; C ( main ) they also send their service team down to penang n even tow my car on platform back to C %26amp; C ( main ) for inspection , repair , replace prats n service.





Too upset to say that some parts of my car problem still unsolve today Dec 2006, they still cant's give me satisfy explantion. Due to numberious problem, i don't get the value n worthiness of the car. I doubt their PROFESSIONALTY in handling my car problem seriously.





I would be appreciated if someone can give me some valuable advise n help . If there any advise or common, Please reply me ASAP.





Thanks you

Re:Desperate for your HELP !!!!?
ok

potential break up song

No comments:

Post a Comment