Friday, July 31, 2009

What are my chances of getting some really good scholarships? Is my GPA and "profile" considered "good"?

Okay, so here we go!





I have a 3.0514 GPA based on a 4.0 scale. I'm in the top third of my class of 132 students and also a Junior in High School. I'm guaranteed to get good teacher recommendations if I ever needed them. My GPA is lower because of three classes that I had some teacher-student conflicts. But other then those three [which were 70, 68 and a 78] all of my grades were as follows...





[68], [70], [78], 81, 82, 83, 85, 86, 87, 88, 90, 90, 90, 90, 94, 95, 96, and 97. All of which are academic classes. I'm not apart of any organizations outside of school. In school, however, I'm an editor of my High School's Newspaper, The Eagle, and an editor of our Yearbook. I'm an honor student and really good at French [currently I have a 102% in my French II class]. I'm very Polish [about 65%] and French, and I'm pursuing both languages [although right now I'm only fluent in one: English].





I have a job at a C.P.A.'s office where I'm pretty much the secretary for "tax season".

What are my chances of getting some really good scholarships? Is my GPA and "profile" considered "good"?
you G.P.A is real chance of getting some good scholarships


No comments:

Post a Comment