Friday, July 31, 2009

Does he like me or not?

When he sees me around he will always make a point to say hi. Once I was with a friend and he started talking to me - my friend was really suprised that he talked so much and was so flirty because apparently he usually does not act that way (he is usually quiet and just talks to his friends). We are on journalism together. I am the editor-in-chief and he is a staff member - he is a year younger. He always asks whether I will come visit him next year since i'll be graduating this year. I am good friends with his best friend. I get the feeling that the guy I like might think I like his best friend because sometimes when we are talking, he says stuff like "Am i interrupting?" I have no clue what to think b/c I am starting to really like him. I found out that the guy I like sometimes texts me from his best friend's phone - I don't know y he does that. I can't talk to him like I like him though cause there has to be some professionalism in journalism. So what can I do?

Does he like me or not?
Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment